Thursday, July 14, 2016

Spiritual post

I have always been fascinated with mediums and people like Rebecca Rosen. While I have been in Poland I have been asking for some confirmation that my grandparents, uncles and dad know we are here and feel our presence. 

Each day something has happened. 
It started when i opened my suit case to pack for the trip and found a dime in the luggage, which signifies a grandparent is watching over me. 

When in Warsaw's Ghetto a feather fell on my shoe and each day i have found feathers on the ground. 
Another day i found 2 feathers on the seat in our van. Anne said Aunt Felicia and Uncle Roman are sitting with us in the van, so i better not sit on them! 

When i woke up in the morning there was a feather on my luggage. I asked Jeff if he put it there and he said no! 
When we were at the Polin Museum i saw 8 ladybugs. When we went to the cemetery for my grandmother there were butterflies flying over my head. 
When in Aushwitz  Jeff and my mom went to the restroom and he said there were 2 butterflies flying over their heads. There are no flowers there so one typically does not see any butterflies. 
As i mentioned in an earlier post, when I headed to my dad's home town in Sosnowiec i asked for confirmation that he knew we were there, to see his house and schools. A big truck drove next to me that said "Bernard and Bernard" in huge letters all over the truck.  I felt comforted by all these signs, even if my mom thinks I am a bit crazy! 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment