Tuesday, July 5, 2016

july 5,2016

Today, July 5, 2016 is 2 days prior to our trip and I am feeling both excitment and trepidation. The tombstone turned out perfect and i showed it to my mom today. She said it makes her feel good because her family will not be forgotten! I can't wait to be there and see it in person. The rabbi will meet us there and say Kaddish and a hebrew remembrance prayer. 

It is also sad that Aunt Felicia passed away right before our trip. She would have loved to have seen photos and hear about our trip 😂

I just found out july 7-9 President Obama will be in Warsaw for his final summit with NATO leaders . I am anticipating extremely tight security, road closures and some major delays as a result of this! 
 
Also today my mom met with another survivor and dear friend, Leo Beals. He is 94. All the survivors are getting up there in the years. Let's hope they continue to feel good and live a long healthy life! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment